The UNgardener Binder
Get ready for a beautiful garden with these Grid Planner Pages, Project Trackers, and Garden Budget Worksheets.
Create your own UNGARDENER BINDER to simplify making your outdoor spaces everything you want them to be!
1) Print out one UNgardener Grid Paper per garden you are going to plan. You might do one for the front yard and one for the back yard. I do three: one for the front yard, one for most of the back yard, and one for my special space which I call my “Children’s Garden”.
2) Draw each garden space with only the changes you can complete in THIS calendar year.
3) Print out one UNgardener Project Tracker. You may want to plan more tasks than you have line items here, but just remember to keep it as simple as possible. Always plan for just this calendar year so it doesn’t seem impossible and dissuade you from wanting to finish.
4) By looking at each of your drawings, list out all of the tasks you would have to do in order to MAKE IT HAPPEN!
5) Assign an owner to each task if you have family members who will be helping out.
6) Decide what month each task needs to be done.
7) Write each task into your monthly planner that you use regularly so it registers on your radar over time. This is how the tasks won’t be forgotten so don’t skip this step!
8) Print out one budget worksheet. You will do it in pencil for now. Put it into your UNgardener Binder.